All Purpose Weatherproof Wood Adhesive 5l (502)
- All Purpose Weatherproof Wood Adhesive is a high quality, resin based wood adhesive for all wood bonding
- It can be used internally and externally and provides a high strength, impact resistant bond that is usually stronger than the wood itself
- Ideal for all general woodworking and joinery uses, furniture assembly and household DIY use
- Dries clear. Fast cure, initial set in just 10 minutes
- Conforms to the international standard EN 204 (D3) and BS 14256 for creep resistance
- Excellent rate of bond strength development.
- High degree of water resistance. D3 Classification- joints may be subject to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Low timber staining characteristics – will not stain.
- Creep Resistant.
- Dries clear – contains no inert fillers.
- Water based – environmentally friendly/easy clean up.
- Suitable for radio frequency cure.
Areas For Use
As a Weatherproof/creep resistant wood adhesive, internally and externally.
- Not suitable for continuous immersion.
- Ensure wood doesn’t contain excessive moisture (<15%)
- Do not use at temperatures below 10oC.
- Note: drying time is extended at low temperatures.
- Clean excess adhesive off glue line after clamping before adhesive dries with a damp cloth..
- Sand off any excess adhesive before staining the wood.
- Ensure sufficient clamping pressure, especially important with radio frequency bonding.
- Use on Laminates: Only suitable for bonding small porous laminate strips. Do not use on non-porous or large areas of laminate. Use CONTACT ADHESIVE.
- EXTERIOR USE: All glue joints must be protected with impervious paint system when dry.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease.
Apply adhesive thinly to both surfaces. Do not over apply as this will slow down cure. Clamp surfaces together until adhesive dries. (off in 1-2 hours: full strength 8 hours). Support until fully cured (8 hours at 20°C).
When fitting dowels, the adhesive should be applied to the holes.
- Suitable for radio frequency curing.
Total Solids (%) 47-50% Viscosity @ 23°C Brookfield RTV 5/20 7000-15000cps pH 2.0-4.0 High Temperature Stability (4 week @ 50°C) Stable Specific Gravity 1.0-1.2 (dispersion) PRODUCT
Everbuild A/P Wood Adhesive
Ave 2.2 N/mm²
≥ 14 days
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
To ensure safe storage of ALL PURPOSE WOOD ADHESIVE , containers should be well sealed to prevent evaporation of water and the formation of skin on the surface. The emulsion must be stored at a temperature above freezing. A temperature of 5-25°C for not more than six months is recommended. Higher temperatures will affect quality and cause the formation of crusts and skins, especially if the containers are not tightly closed or subjected to direct sunlight for long periods.
During storage, slight separation may occur. (thin layer above thicker layer). This is an esthetic rather than technical problem. In this case, shake well before applying.
If these conditions cannot be met, please refer to our Technical Service Department who will advise on storage stability.