PinkGrip Solvent Free But it’s White 350ml
- Product DescriptionEvERBUILD PINK GRIP SOLVENT FREE BUT ITS WHITE is a direct bond solvent free gap filling adhesive specifically formulated for the professional user. The product can be used to replace mechanical fixings in a wide variety of home improvement applications. Ideal for bonding wood, brick, plaster, plasterboard, polystyrene, metals and plastics.
- Solvent free – environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength – adheres to most common surfaces.
- Enhanced slump resistance for quick simple direct bonding without the need for temporary support in many applications.
- Good “nip off” quality to prevent messy stringing of adhesive.
- High solids formulation – excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time – allows for easy repositioning after fixing.
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up – no hazardous solvents.
Areas For Use
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting .
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- Do not in situations where both surfaces are non -porous (ed plastic/plastic – metal/metal) – use PINK GRIP
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use EVERBUILD MIRROR MATE
- Caution : External use: The product will cure at a dramatically slower rate when used externally. For this reason, we recommend EVERBUILD PINK GRIP for external applications (solvent based product).
The surfaces to be glued should be clean and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Wood, plaster and brick may be damp but not running wet. Use mechanical abrasion to clean porous surfaces if necessary before application.
Apply PINK GRIP SF BUT ITS WHITE to one side either in strips or daubs. (or by trowel for low viscocity grade). Position the object to be fixed, then move from side to side and simultaneously apply pressure to achieve an even bond. If the object is wrongly positioned, slide it to the correct position. Finally, apply maximum pressure for a short time. (up to 1 minute) Wipe away any excess with a damp cloth making a neat joint between the two bonded surfaces. Temporary mechanical fixings may be required for heavy objects while full bond strength is reached.
Form White thixotropic paste (ready to use) Viscosity 250,000-450,000cps (Brookfield S70 Spindle) Coverage 1.5 x 400ml cartridges per m² Solids 75-80% Final Cure 24 -48 hours depending on substrates Specific Gravity 1.25 – 1.35 Flash Point None (solvent free) Open Time Max 10 mins at 23°C and 50% R.H Application Temp +4 to +35°C Service Temp -10 to +70°C Durability Up to 15 years when used as recommended Compatibility Can be used in contact with most building materials but should not be used against bituminous compounds or mirror backings.
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in original unopened containers between 15 and 20oC