EVERBUILD CONTRACT PVA 25kg
- Product DescriptionEVERBUILD CONTRACT PVA is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer sealer, cement filler and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and D.I.Y. materials except PVC and rubber. Ideal for priming unsound surfaces prior to plastering or painting, as an adhesive on wood, cork, textiles and most applications where at least one surface is porous, for general dust sealing on flaking paintwork/walls etc. and as a cement admixture. NOTE – for areas subject to constant damp, use Everbuild SBR Bond which is water resistant.Benefits
- Improves adhesion to most common building surfaces.
- Improves flexibility of mortars and screeds.
Areas For Use
- As a general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications.
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
Do not use in exterior applications or in areas subject to constant damp. In these areas use Everbuild SBR Bond.
As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services department for advice or refer to Technical Data Sheets.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease.
FOR GENERAL PRIMING – Dilute 4 parts water to 1 part CONTRACT PVA and apply by brush. Allow to dry.
FOR A BONDING COAT –Use neat and apply by brush, apply plaster or render while still tacky.
AS AN ADHESIVE – Use undiluted. Coat each face and press surfaces together. Large areas should be clamped for 24 hours.
AS A CEMENT ADMIXTURE – Add 10 to 15 litres CONTRACT PVA to 50 kg cement.
AS A FILLER/PLASTER ADMIXTURE – Dilute 1 to 1 with water and add to mix in place of water.
Clean tools and any excess CONTRACT PVA with clean, cold water.
Viscosity @ 23°C Brookfield RTV 5/20PoisemPas 120-200
pH 5.5-6.5 Minimum Film Forming Temperature (°C) Approx 2 High Temperature Stability (1 Week @ 50°C) Stable Specific Gravity 1.04
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
STORAGE: Store in cool, dry conditions. Between +5 and +25`C. Protect from frost. Storage outside these parameters will dramatically reduce shelf life.