How long will my delivery take?
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to ‘standard’ products that are ordered Monday to Saturday before 6pm. For orders placed on a Friday before 12pm, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Monday. For orders placed between 12pm on a Friday and 4pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Tuesday.
We will always try to make one single delivery to you wherever possible to minimise any inconvenience. This means that when your order contains a mixer of products with different delivery lead times, the longest lead time will apply to the whole order. However, when you place an order containing a mixer of products, one single delivery may not be possible, as our products are delivered direct from our suppliers.
How much will my delivery cost?
Delivery Charges for online orders and telephone orders should be asked when ordering.
Can I specify a time and date for delivery?
Our deliveries are mainly 8am to 6pm Mondays to Saturdays but can over run due to circumstances.
Where can we deliver items?
Our delivers are to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses only. We are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland or remote and offshore locations.
Do I have to sign for delivery?
The delivery company will require a person over the age of 18 to sign for goods as proof of receipt. Although we recommend you sign for your own goods, it is not required that the signature be from the specified recipient.
Returns and refunds
In the event of any damaged good or incorrectly delivered, Universal Windows Doors & Conservatories Ltd must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. All returns to be made by customer within 7 days of invoice. Correctly delivered material by Universal Windows Doors & Conservatories Ltd will only be picked up for return on value of £250 or more. Handling charges of 25% of original invoice will be applied for all return pick ups. If you would like a refund or exchange of product then contact our store by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will contact you upon receipt of your inquiry.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Universal Windows Doors & Conservatories Ltd relationship with you. By using our website you agree to our terms and conditions.
The term ‘www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 348 Sutton Common Road, Sutton, Sm3 9NQ. Our company registration number is 07486156. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all use of www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk and all transactions for the sale of goods on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk. Please read them carefully.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk. We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
- We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate. Where www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk agrees to provide a specifically designed plan, the Customer agrees to check the accuracy and suitability of the plan.
- Before working with electricity, gas or water you should always consult an appropriate professional electrician or CORGI-registered plumber. Always read and follow any relevant manuals and safety instructions when working with electricity always turn off the mains. In connection with building work www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk cannot advise on planning permission or building regulation issues.
- The Customer is responsible for obtaining all necessary planning permission and local authority consents and permissions for any work to be carried out and allowing www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk or its agent to inspect these prior to the commencement of work.
- Any plan drawn by www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk is, and remains, its property and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without its previous written consent.
- www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the reasonable control of www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk, www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk may not be able to do so. In such circumstances www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk will contact the Customer and agree an alternative date. The Customer will also do all that he/she reasonably can to enable the delivery to take place on the given date. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Customer the Customer may not be able to do so. In such circumstances the Customer will contact www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk and agree and alternative date.
- As soon as www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk has delivered the goods, the Customer will be responsible for their safekeeping and www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk will not be responsible for any damage or fault arising from incorrect storage. If the customer delays a delivery, www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk responsibility for everything other than damage due to its negligence will end on the date. www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk agreed to deliver them as set out in the contract.
- Ownership of the goods shall remain with www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk and shall not pass to the Customer until the agreed price for them, together with all other sums due from the Customer to www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk, have been paid in full.
- Ownership of goods will follow the goods through any processes such as mixing with other materials or transformation into another object. In this case www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk will be entitled to monetary value of the new goods.
- To the extent permitted by law, www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a consequence of the advice provided.
- These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
- Contracts are made and accepted subject to these Conditions of Sale. Contracts that are made in Scotland shall be governed by Scottish Law otherwise this contract shall be governed by English Law and no other.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All prices on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk include any VAT payable but exclude delivery charges.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be misprinted. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- All orders made by you through www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods, information concerning stock availability is not available on www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk. If you order goods which are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or by telephone to discuss how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our returns policy.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the goods and delivery charges.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk endeavours to deliver all goods on time however we are not responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as mail strikes or general mail delays.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. www.universalwindowsdoors.co.uk shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.